TruCool® Hinged Cryoboxes
- Size of Pack:
Standardize your cryogenic sample storage
- Patented hinged lid ensures markings and samples remain in synch
- Lid is easy to open when frozen and stays attached to base, minimizing contamination risk
- Laminated fibreboard box is water-resistant, durable and recommended for refrigerators, freezers, or ultra-low freezer storage
- Store up to 81 cryogenic vials (1 mL or 2 mL) or microtubes
- Holds up to repeated freezing and thawing better than conventional cardboard boxes
- Six bright colors allow sample segregation and are quickly visible in frosty freezers and storage tanks.
- Available in 5 per pack or 50 per pack
Cryoboxes are recommended for use at room temperature, 4˚C, -20˚C and -80˚C. They are not recommended for use in vapor phase LN2 or submerged in LN2. For use in vapor phase LN2 please see Cryoboxes with Drain Holes.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.3 x 13.3 x 5.1 cm / 5.25 x 5.25 x 2.0 in