Rapid purification of total RNA -including microRNA - from small input amounts
- Extract high quality & purity total RNA including miRNA
- No phenol step required - isolate all RNA in one fraction
- Elute extracted total RNA in small volume (20 µL)
- Bind & elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias.
- Efficiently extract small RNA irrespective of GC content
- Very sensitive & linear down to a few cells without the need for carrier RNA
- Convenient & fast spin column format
- Isolate from a wide variety of specimens
Total RNA Purification Micro Kit
This kit extracts total RNA from low cell number samples and elutes in a convenient 20 µL elution for a number of downstream applications.
This kit is suitable for the isolation of total RNA from a range of samples including small input of cells, needle biopsies, LCM, CTC and other low cell number samples. Extract high quality and purity RNA with excellent RIN values and A260/A280 suitable for downstream applications including qRT-PCR, RT-PCR, microarrays, NGS and more.
The kit purifies all sizes of RNA from large mRNA, lncRNA down to microRNA (miRNA) in the same fraction without the requirement of phenol. Isolate all RNA sequences at an equal rate irrespective of size. Moreover, when the RNA sequences are small (e.g. miRNA), the column binds small RNAs regardless of their GC content.