Total RNA Purification 96-Well Kit
This 96-well kit provides a rapid method for the high-throughput isolation and purification of total RNA in 30 minutes using vacuum manifold, plate centrifuge or liquid handlers with vacuum capabilities. Total RNA can be isolated from a broad range of sample sources including cultured cells, tissues, blood, serum, plasma, bacteria, yeast, fungi, and viruses.
The eluted RNA is consistent from well-to-well with high quality and purity, with excellent RIN values and A260/A280, and is suitable for downstream applications including qRT-PCR, RT-PCR, microarrays, NGS and more.
The kit purifies all sizes of RNA from large mRNA, lncRNA down to microRNA (miRNA) in the same fraction without the requirement of phenol. Isolate all RNA sequences at an equal rate irrespective of size. Moreover, when the RNA sequences are small (e.g. miRNA), the column binds small RNAs regardless of their GC content.
- Extract high quality & purity total RNA including miRNA
- Convenient high throughput format for vacuum, centrifuge or robot
- Very consistent well-to-well RNA isolation
- No phenol step required - isolate all RNA in one fraction
- Bind & elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
- Isolate from a wide variety of specimens