TATAA SYBR® GrandMaster® Mix
- Reactions and choise of ROX:
Run your qPCR with maximum efficiency, sensitivity and specificity
The TATAA SYBR® GrandMaster® Mix is a 2x concentrated ready to use fastmix which provides all the necessary components for qPCR, except template and primers.
TATAA SYBR® GrandMaster® Mix delivers maximum PCR efficiency, sensitivity, specificity and robust fluorescent signal using fast, or conventional, cycling protocols with SYBR® Green qPCR.
The TATAA SYBR® GrandMaster® Mix is user friendly, does not form bubbles and has an outstanding stability: 6 months in 4°C and 3 months in room temperature.
- Gene expression
- Single-cell analysis
- Small input amounts
- Other challenging applications
- High efficiency for sensitive qPCR analysis
- Optimised for lower risk of primer-dimer formation
- Compatible with most qPCR instruments (ROX dye available)
- Compatible with the PCR Decontamination Kit (ArcticZymes) for 16S targets
- Robust fluorescent signal using fast, or conventional, cycling protocols with SYBR® Green qPCR
- 2x concentrated ready to use fastmix
TATAA SYBR® GrandMaster Mix (2x): 2x reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of:
- Taq DNA polymerase
- SYBR® Green I Dye
The number of reactions is based on 20μl-qPCR reactions.