TATAA Probe GrandMaster® Mix
- Reactions and choice of ROX:
Run your qPCR with ultimate sensitivity and efficiency
The TATAA Probe GrandMaster® Mix is a 2x concentrated ready to use fastmix which provides all the necessary components for qPCR except template, primers and probe. The blue color of the mix helps to visualize pipetting in clear or white plates.
The TATAA Probe GrandMaster® Mix provides a robust and versatile solution for ultimate sensitivity and efficiency. It is compatible with a variety of fluorogenic probe chemistries including TaqMan® hydrolysis probes as well as an ultra pure, processive thermostable DNA polymerase that is free of detectable E. coli DNA.
- 2x concentrated ready to use fastmix
- Ultimate sensitivity and efficiency
- Compatible with a variety of fluorogenic probe chemistries, including TaqMan® hydrolysis probes
- Compatible with the PCR Decontamination Kit (ArcticZymes) for 16S targets
- A blue color to help visualize pipetting in clear or white plates
- Compatible with most qPCR instruments (ROX and Low ROX dye available)
TATAA Probe GrandMaster® Mix (2x): 2x reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of:
- hot-start DNA polymerase
- blue qPCR dye
The number of reactions is based on 20μl-qPCR reactions.