TATAA EvaGreen® Grandmaster® Mix
- Reactions and choise of ROX:
A sensitive and versatile solution for qPCR using EvaGreen®
The novel TATAA EvaGreen® GrandMaster® Mix is a concentrated ready to use mix which provides all the necessary components for qPCR except primers and template. The blue color of the mix helps visualize pipetting in clear or white plates and does not interfere with the stability of the product or qPCR efficiency.
The TATAA EvaGreen® GrandMaster® Mix provides a robust and versatile solution for ultimate sensitivity and efficiency.
- A robust and versatile solution
- Ultimate sensitivity and efficiency
- Suitable for the BioMark from Fluidigm®, or for other instruments and applications where EvaGreen® chemistry is preferred
- TATAA GrandMaster® Mix (2x): 2x reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs, Taq DNA polymerase, blue qPCR dye, and stabilizers
- EvaGreen® (20x): 20x EvaGreen dye in water
The number of reactions is based on 20μl-qPCR reactions.