Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification
- Purification and enrichment of intact plasma/serum exosomes for functional studies
- Versatile sample input ranging from 50 µL to 10 mL
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Mini Kit (50 µL - 1 mL Plasma/Serum)
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Midi Kit (1 mL - 4 mL Plasma/Serum)
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Maxi Kit (4 mL - 10 mL Plasma/Serum)
- No time-consuming ultracentrifugation, filtration nor special syringes required
- No precipitation reagents nor overnight incubation required
- No protease treatment required
- Compatible with plasma/serum from any species
- Pure exosomes are purified and are free-from any other RNA-binding proteins
- Purified exosomes can be analyzed using NanoSight® or Electron Microscopy for assessing the approximate exosome size range and concentration
Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kit
The Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kits provide a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and enrich for pure intact exosomes from different plasma/serum sample volumes ranging from 50 µL to 10 mL. These kits also allow for the purification of intact extracellular vesicles (EVs) from different plasma/serum sample volumes, and these EVs are ready for any downstream application. The purification is based on Norgen’s proprietary resin.
These kits provide a clear advantage over other available methods since they do not require any special instrumentation, ultracentrifugation, precipitation reagents or any protease treatments. More importantly, the purified exosomes will not be contaminated with any other RNA-binding proteins that may contaminate your exosomal RNA, which is essential if studying exosomal RNA gene expression.