For the rapid purification of total RNA (including microRNA) from plants and fungi
- Extract total RNA, including virus & viroid RNA
- Robust lysis buffer is well-suited to even challenging samples such as pine needle, grape leaf, etc
- Isolate total RNA (including microRNA) without phenol
- Isolated RNA is of high quality, integrity and diversity
- Also available in 96-well format for high throughput applications
Plant/Fungi Total RNA Purification Kit
Norgen’s Plant/Fungi Total RNA Purification Kit provides a rapid method for the isolation and purification of total RNA, including virus and viroid RNA, from a wide range of plants. Total RNA can be purified from fresh or frozen plant tissues, plant cells or filamentous fungi samples using this kit. All sizes of RNA are purified, including microRNA (miRNA) . The procedure is rapid and convenient.
The RNA is purified without the use of phenol or chloroform. The purified RNA is of the highest quality, and can be used in a number of downstream applications including real time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, and expression array assays.
Norgen's Plant/Fungi Total RNA Purification Kit is also available in a 96-well format for high throughput applications. Purification with the 96-well plates can be performed using either a vacuum manifold or centrifugation.