- Fast and easy processing using rapid micro spin-column format
- Small elution volume of 8 µL ready for direct utilization in qRT-PCR reactions
- Isolate total RNA including microRNA in a concentrated ready to use format
- Isolate high quality total RNA from a variety of sources
- RNA can be isolated from a single cell to 100,000 cells
Very sensitive kit designed to work with as low as a single cell and up to 100,000 cells. The special design of the micro spin-column allows a small elution volume of as little as 8 µL.
Rapid 15 minute method for the isolation and purification of total RNA (including miRNA) from small input amounts of cultured animal cells, CTC, stem cells, immuno-sorted cells, and microdissected samples including laser-capture microdissection (LCM). The purified RNA is of the highest purity and integrity, and can be used in a number of qRT-PCR and digital PCR and other whole transcriptome applications.