NGS Genome-to-Library Prep Kit (illumina)
The BioDynami NGS Genome-to-Library Prep Kit (illumina platform) was developed for construction of high quality libraries for next generation sequencing. The kit uses genomic DNA as input DNA without an additional DNA fragmentation step. Our technology provides a fast and simple workflow. DNA libraries can be generated in three steps in less than one hour with only 7 min hands-on time.
The incorporation of DNA fragmentation in the kit makes it possible to directly use genomic DNA as input DNA without the need of physical DNA shearing or enzymatic DNA fragmentation. The library size can be adjusted from 200 bp to several kb by adding different amount of regulator. The amount of regulator is reversely correlated with the size of the library.
• From intact genomic DNA to library in less than one hour
- Hands-on time: ~7 min
- Total time: ~ 50 min
• Fragmentation of input DNA is not needed.
• Adjustable library size: from 200 bp to several kb
• Simple procedure: all steps in one tube
- All steps in one tube
- Two reactin steps followed by one purification step
• Quaranteed quality
- High library conversion efficiency