A Simple and Quick Way to Consistent NGS Results
Magnetic bead-based MagSi-NGSPREP Plus offers an efficient solution for both size selection and clean-up of the successive enzymatic reactions in library preparation for NGS applications. The simple and flexible protocol can be adjusted to your specific library preparation kit and NGS instrument. MagSi-NGSPREP Plus can be used manually but is also easy to automate for high-throughput processing. In conclusion: a simple and quick way to consistent sequencing results.
The MagSi-NGSPREP Plus kit is optimized for use on Biomek® Laboratory Automation Workstations and Hamilton® MicroLab STARline. MagSi-NGSPREP Plus allows either non-selective binding, or size-targeted binding of double-stranded DNA fragments ranging from 80 - 1000 bp with specific reagent volume to sample volume ratio's. By increasing the volume of MagSi-NGSPREP Plus, the efficiency of binding smaller fragments increases. This enables the user to selectively keep or discard undesired fragment sizes. MagSi-NGSPREP Plus' flexible protocols are easy to automate for high-throughput screening.
High quality results
- High recovery of PCR products
- Excellent removal of enzymes, primers, oligonucleotides, polymerases and other contaminants
- Fragment size selection adjustable between 100 and 1000 base pairs
- Guarantees consistent sequencing results
Simplify your routine
- One product for all clean-up and size selection steps in the library preparation work-flow
- Simple bind-wash-elute procedure with short process time
- Protocol easily adjustable for clean-up or size selection using specific reagent-to-sample ratios
- Manual and automated use
- Compatible with standard protocols of common library preparation kits