Accel-NGS® 2S Plus DNA Library Kit
- Accel 2S kit:
Improve DNA Sequencing Results by Covering More of the Genome
The Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit for Illumina platforms utilizes a proprietary adapter attachment chemistry which minimizes bias and supports inputs as low as 10 pg. This technology delivers a host of benefits, including:
- Exceptional yields from DNA inputs of 10 pg to 250 ng
- Excellent efficiency, data quality, and evenness of coverage
- High complexity libraries for deep sequencing
- No base composition bias from AT-rich or GC-rich genomes
Accel-NGS 2S family of products is the best choice for users seeking the most versatile, highest performing library prep kit for double-stranded DNA inputs. Expand your capabilities, run those difficult samples, or add new services to a core lab with Accel-NGS 2S Plus.
Sequence DNA More Efficiently
Accel-NGS 2S Plus technology is based on proprietary molecular biology techniques and reagents from Swift Biosciences. These combine to produce a protocol for generating libraries that exhibit exceptional evenness of coverage from a dynamic range of input levels. The kit's broad input range means that pre-library quantification is optional, further streamlining the workflow. Finally, the Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit protocol is readily automatable for those with high throughput applications.
Supported DNA Sequencing Applications and Sample Types
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS), including WGA samples
- Circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA)
- Targeted/Amplicon Sequencing