Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel - 48 reactions
All-in-One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel offers contiguous coverage of EGFR and hotspot coverage of BRAF, KRAS, and NRAS, using a 17-amplicon design to generate multiplex libraries compatible with Illumina sequencing platforms. This product is a complete kit that includes all elements necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Single-tube assay
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Average amplicon size of 136 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- Limit of detection as low as 1%
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Leverages the high fidelity performance of the Illumina platform
- Complete library generation in a single kit
Decrease Input, Not Sensitivity
The Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel offers high sensitivity variant detection from input amounts from 10-25 ng. The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible dual-indexed adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms.