Comprehensive. Fast. Lowest Input.
The Accel-Amplicon CFTR Panel offers a comprehensive approach to screen disease-relevant mutations and variants in the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) gene. This simple, rapid, and complete assay is tailored for clinical researchers and reference laboratories who discover, confirm, and screen common and rare mutations in the CFTR gene. This unique panel utilizes 87 amplicons covering all exons, including 5’ and 3’ UTRs and regions of interest in introns 1, 12, 22, and 25. It also captures all ACMG-recommended mutations, as well as offers a standardized solution to identify additional variants.
The CFTR panel generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms, and is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Comprehensive coverage of CFTR gene
- Single-tube assay
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Compatible with multiple sample types
- > 95% on-target specificity and coverage uniformity
- Discovers and detects novel, known, and rare variants
- Covers 100% ACMG-recommended mutations
- Coverage of all exons, including 5’ and 3’ UTRs, and regions of interest in introns 1, 12, 22, and 25
- Simple, easy-to-use workflow to minimize sample tracking errors
- Prepare 3-4x more samples per day
- Works with precious samples
- Standardized assay for genomic DNA from whole blood, dried blood spot (DBS), saliva and buccal swabs
- Captures poly-T tracts in concordance with the Sanger sequencing method