Accel-Amplicon™ BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel -48 reactions
All-in-One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel offers comprehensive coverage of the entire coding sequence of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes. Utilizing 246 amplicons with an average size of 148 bp, this panel generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. The unique design of the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel enables compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA samples. This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Single-tube assay
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Average amplicon size of 148 bp for compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA
- Limit of detection as low as 1-5% for somatic mutations
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Leverages the high fidelity performance of the Illumina platform
- Complete library generation in a single kit
Decrease Input, Not Sensitivity
Like the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel, the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel offers high sensitivity variant detection from input amounts from 10-25 ng. The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible dual-indexed adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and MiniSeq® platforms. Barcoded adaptors for sequencing on Ion Torrent platforms are also available (please inquire).