3 ml Graduated Transfer Pipettes, Individually Wrapped, Sterile
abm provides a range of high quality plastic consumables designed for all kinds of cell culture experiments, suitable for quick drawing, transferring and blending a certain volume of liquid. The 3 mL Transfer Pipettes are made of medical grade chemically inert transparent Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), offering excellent tenacity and good fluidity for easy transfer of liquids into all containers. Each pipette is individually packaged in an easy-to-open paper/plastic wrap. All Transfer Pipettes are E-Beam sterilized and are 100% RNase-, DNase- and DNA-free. These 3 mL Transfer Pipettes are provided as 500 pipettes/bag, and 4 bags/case.
- Medical grade transparent LDPE offers excellent chemical stability and tenacity and flexibility
- Clear graduations for easy observation
- Good fluidity for easy control
- High precision and drop repeatability
- E-Beam sterilized, certified RNase-, DNase- and DNA-free